Dreamy Watermelon Jelly Mask
- How to Use
A jiggly hydrating jelly mask, made to fade hyper pigmentation + brighten + gently exfoliate + hydrate the skin. This mask is formulated with a mixture of fruit extracts that contain natural AHAs, along with glycolic acid to remove dead skin cells, revealing newer & healthier skin.
Watermelon extract — Rich in vitamin C + promotes cell regeneration + moisturizes + exfoliates the skin
Licorice root extract — Brightens skin + fades hyper pigmentation & scars + contains anti-aging properties
Ginger extract — Skin superfood: Soothes irritated skin + evens out skin tone
Hyaluronic acid — Alleviates dry skin + ultimate moisturizing agent
* ALWAYS perform a patch test before using new products on your skin! Please keep in mind that this mask contains glycolic acid, which may not be compatible for sensitive & extremely dry skin.
If any discomfort arises, immediately wash the mask off. (VERY RARE, but just a precaution. ♡)
How to use:
- On cleansed skin, apply a layer of the jelly onto dry/dehydrated areas of the face
- Keep on for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse off.
- You should feel your skin become incredibly smooth and soft right after!
- Follow with serum or moisturizer.
*Only use 2 to 3 times a week to avoid over-exfoliation.
Color: From natural watermelon powder
What does it smell like?: A combination of natural strawberry fruit water & watermelon fruit powder
Full ingredients list:
aloe barbadensis, vegetable glycerin, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydrolyzed rice protein, fragaria ananassa (strawberry) fruit water, glycolic acid, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, watermelon fruit powder